PRV Audio SQ6000X
X Series: The new generation of sound quality amplifiers delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian Technology in full range class xD 12 Volts amplifiers on the market.
Our engineering team focused on achieving Sound Quality first, and then on making our X Series amplifiers amazingly powerful, efficient and Durable.
These efforts led to a remarkable SQochre-Xwire power supply technology combined with using some of the highest quality and most reliable electrical components, featuring an overbuilt power supply on a heavy-duty PCB board taking this amplifier to the next level of performance with an incredible dynamic power output.
Designed to produce a serious 6000 watts at 1 ohm at 13.0 volts with a dynamic power rating of over 7,000 Watts, the SQ6000X amplifier is a great choice for high power loudspeaker systems.
Our proprietary SQochre-Xwire power supply delivers massive output with real-world input voltage levels at an excellent sound quality at a high efficient rate of 79%
|Rated RMS Power at 13.0 V at 1 Ohm||6000 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 13.0 V at 2 Ohms||4000 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.0 V at 1 Ohm||4800 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.0 V at 2 Ohm||3000 Watts|
- Dual 1/0 Gauge power and ground terminals, which translates for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output
- Dual 10 Gauge positive and negative terminals, more connections for easy install on multi-speaker systems.
- Heavy-duty Components – Overbuilt to perform
- HD Sound Quality – Frequency response up to 18,000Hz
High Grade Competition MOSFETs
PRV X Series amplifiers use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. These have 60% more metal tab area for more power capacity, lower impedance and improved heat dissipation over traditional MOSFET on most brazilian Amplifiers
SQochre-Xwire power supply
Produces exceptional power at low 12.0 volts, designed to work off real-world voltage with unsurpassed on total efficiency from very compact designs with an unique enhanced high switching frequency
High Capacitance Reserve
Large capacitor bank designed to store more energy and provide a high dynamic sound, capable of astonishing power output over 7000 Watts
Full Range Class xD amplifier has 75-85% efficiency ratings vs. 40-60% efficiency ratings of class A/B amplifiers. Which translates to less current draw and more power
Real Aluminum cast-alloy heatsink enables the SQ9000X to have one of the smallest footprints in its power class while maintaining maximum heat dissipation under the most demanding conditions. Weighing 12.50 Lbs!
Balanced Differential and High Sensitivity Inputs
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables. Our System uses better quality components than a basic single-ended design
Before connecting your amplifier review all recommendations thoroughly, Any connection to the amplifier input or output must be performed only when the amplifier is OFF.
• The gauge of the power supply wiring is extremely important to reach the desired amplifier output and for the amplifier’s safety. Not using the recommended wire gauge will result in power loss and overheating of cables. It is important that the power supply cables are the shortest possible length. Always use 100% Cooper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity; To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: Use a fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules, and starter switch since they may cause noise interference
• In order to avoid interferences, the signal cables ( RCA) must be kept away from the original wiring of the vehicle and from any other power supply cable.
• Amplifier must be installed in a solid and ventilated area. Do not mount amplifier to the back of a subwoofer box; excess vibration may cause damage to the amplifier.
The power rated data are based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Frequency reference of 60Hz to 1kHz with THD+N to ≤1 % in impedances referring to the indicated in each measurement. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications (with speakers), any load test (resistant load) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.